MTA forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Long Time
Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! Empty28th April 2016, 10:39 pm by GojiMet86

» Hello.....
Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! Empty9th April 2013, 7:46 pm by Tyquain

» East Elmhurst 8/3/12
Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! Empty30th August 2012, 7:08 pm by Kingsbridge Bus

» My Fantasy Map
Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! Empty17th September 2011, 4:12 pm by GojiMet86

» The somewhat new Eco Saver IV from Desingline
Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! Empty29th August 2011, 11:52 pm by 7 Train

» Ladies and Gentlemen, there is a uptown 7 train approching the forums.
Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! Empty8th July 2011, 10:18 pm by 7 Train

» Create your own bus design!
Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! Empty7th July 2011, 7:05 pm by 7 Train

» Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!!
Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! Empty9th April 2011, 11:54 am by 7 Train

» R142 is garbage. (To me)
Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! Empty9th April 2011, 11:45 am by 7 Train

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!!

Go down

Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! Empty Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!!

Post by 7 Train 9th April 2011, 11:54 am

Only bus pictures. You can get pictures from anysite.
24 hours until another picture posts.
If someone guesses right, they either pass or post a picture.
24 hours is an automatic pass.
Heres my photo:
Sticky: The Official MTA Forums Guess The Location Thread!!! NYCB_Orion_6874
Property of TTMG
Easy one!
Just so you know I will be only posting images. If there is a picture I know I will guess it.
7 Train
7 Train

Back to top Go down